Cotton Flock Nitrile Glove
Elevate your hand protection with our Cotton Flock Nitrile Gloves. Featuring an embossed structure for a secure grip, a comfortable flocked interior, and silicone-free design, these gloves are ideal for automotive tasks. With multiple certifications, they ensure top-notch safety and performance.
Comfortable Grip, Silicone-Free Design, and Multiple Certifications
Enhanced Grip: The embossed structure on the palm and fingers provides a strong grip on handled objects, enhancing your control and safety.
Sweat Absorption: Flocked inside with 100% cotton, these gloves efficiently absorb perspiration, ensuring comfort during extended use.
Silicone-Free: Perfect for the automotive industry, these gloves are silicone-free, preventing any unwanted residues or marks on the objects you handle.
Extended Length: With a length of 33 cm, these gloves offer extra coverage and protection for your wrists and hands.
Optimal Thickness: These gloves have a thickness of 0.40 mm, striking the right balance between dexterity and protection.
100% Nitrile Support: The gloves are made of 100% nitrile, ensuring durability and resistance to a range of chemicals and mechanical risks.
Certified Safety: Meets a range of certifications, including EN420:2003+A1:2009, EN388:2016+A1:2018, EN ISO 374-1:2016, EN ISO 374-5:2016, and ISO 18889:2019, ensuring compliance with international safety standards:
EN420:2003+A1:2009 General requirements:
- 5 – Dexterity (from 1 to 5)
EN388:2016+A1:2018 Protective gloves against mechanical Risks (Levels obtained on the palm):
- 3 – Resistance to abrasion (from 1 to 4)
- 1 – Resistance to cutting (from 1 to 5)
- 0 – Resistance to tear (from 1 to 4)
- 1 – Resistance to puncture (1 to 4)
- X – Resistance to cutting by sharp objects (TDM EN ISO 13997) (from A to F
EN ISO 374-1:2016 Protective gloves against dangerous chemicals and micro- organisms – Part 1: Terminology and performance requirements for chemical risks:
- Type B – Water and air tightness according to EN ISO 374-2:2019. Permeation resistance to at least 3 chemicals at level 2 according to EN16523-1: 2015 (1 – 6) Determination of resistance to degradation by chemicals according to EN ISO 374-4: 2019. Part 4: Determination of resistance to degradation by chemicals.
- 6 > 480 mn n-Heptane (J) CAS 142-85-5
- 6 > 480 mn Sodium hydroxide 40% (K) CAS 1310-73-2
- 3 > 60 mn Sulphuric acid 96 % (L ) CAS 7664-93-9
EN ISO 374-5:2016 Protective gloves against dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms – Part 5: Terminology and performance requirements against micro- organisms risks:
- BACTERIA + FUNGI : Water and air tightness according to EN ISO 374-2:2019.
ISO 18889:2019 Protective gloves for pesticide operators and re-entry workers:
- G2 : Protection for use with concentrated and diluted pesticides to the whole hand.